The MiniMed™ 640G insulin pump with SmartGuard™ closely mimics the way a healthy pancreas delivers basal insulin to your body. As part of the MiniMed™ system it can guide you towards better control by providing advanced protection from hypo events. All of this with personalised settings to fit your daily life and therapy needs
Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) technology tracks glucose levels in your body 24 hours a day. CGM uses a sensor that connects to your MiniMed™ insulin pump giving you early warnings of highs and lows. CGM is clinically proven to lower HbA1c levels and reduce the time of hypos, and aims to improve quality of life.
The Ascensia Diabetes Care Contour® NEXT LINK 2.4 is the only blood glucose meter with proven accuracy that sends glucose readings wirelessly to your MiniMed™ 640G insulin pump saving you time and effort. It also allows you to discretely send a bolus directly to your pump and to conveniently download blood glucose and insulin information to CareLink™ Personal, our cloud based therapy management software.
Our infusion sets with the unique MiniMed™ connection are designed to provide a more secure insulin delivery from your insulin pump to your body. We offer a wide portfolio of different infusion sets to meet your lifestyle needs and body type. Feel comfortable and safe anytime!
CareLink™ Personal Software is a convenient online tool that accurately tracks your insulin usage and glucose levels, allowing you to compare any changes in glucose levels with your daily activities, such as meals and exercise routines. Clear charts and graphs show you these changes and help you and your diabetes healthcare team discover patterns and adjust your therapy for better control.
MiniMed™ 640G system
Also Has Some Other Integrated Intelligent Features for Increased Protection, as:
ACTIVE INSULIN TRACKING
The insulin still working in your body is displayed on the pump screen and taken into account in the Bolus Wizard™ recommendation.
BOLUS PROGRESS BAR
Allowing you to see the amount of bolus insulin being delivered, and a stop bolus feature to easily stop the bolus at any time.
PREDICTIVE BATTERY END OF LIFE
So that you know when your battery will run out before it happens.
TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
Regularly testing your glucose levels. Calculating your insulin dose. Logging your results. There is a lot to think about to maintain daily glucose control.
The MiniMed™ 640G insulin pump could make your day easier. It is designed to fit your daily life and take out some of the complexity:
- Personalized basal and bolus settings to fit your needs throughout the day and night.
- Programmable friendly reminders so you don’t forget any important activities.
- Adjustable audio options so you can change alert notifications depending on your environment e.g., when you are asleep, at the cinema or in a noisy restaurant.
- Need help calculating your insulin doses? Bolus Wizard™ can calculate and recommend insulin doses, displaying the whole calculation on one screen, so you can easily understand it and manage your insulin conveniently and more precisely.
- Wireless blood glucose meter (CONTOUR® NEXT LINK 2.4 from Ascensia Diabetes Care) that sends glucose readings directly to your pump and can deliver a bolus remotely.
- With our MiniMed™ accessories you can wear your pump the way you want.
With the design of your MiniMed™ 640G system, you now can: